Monday, February 4, 2008

Listening Exam, Tomorrow.

I'm not feeling good now.The reason is mainly caused by the fucking writing test I took this morning .
But from this failure ,I work out some things ,my weaknesses :
- Not preparing the exam well : Not writing regularly and being lazy-->rushing in the exam .(Orgarnising Skill)
- In the exam,focusing too much on the first part ,not divide the time properly (time managing is really bad) -->Managing skill

Based on this ,I warn u again .There is no such a successful career if I keep going on like this .

Tomorrow will be the listening exam ,my last chance ,(to be honest ,It can't help much ) .But I need it good to get motivated .That's it .

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things need to be done in this week:

-Transferring fund from ACB to ANZ

- Going to ask to some stuff abt housing :
+Is the rental fees fixed ,will it increase if there have a change in housing market?
+ Is there any space for parking car if I have visitors ?

No comments: