Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reflects on First Three Weeks

I've got 4 subjects this semester. They are Web Services Development, Data Structure and Algorithms, Interface Design and Database Programming. I realise that there is a need for setting up a way to study these subjects through out the semester, otherwise I will end up with poor marks and distracting myself. I also need to manage my time efficiently so i can start my own project which i haven't had any idea of.
BUT, roughly here is my estimated time for each subjects and activities

WSD ( 5 hours at home and 3 hours in class )
- JSP + XML must be mastered by the end of this semester.
DSA ( 5 hours at home and 3 hours in class )
- Finish lab asap. On the day lab issued or at least the next day.
- Discuss with other class mates.

IF ( 4 hours at home and 3 hours in class )

DP ( 5 hours at home and 3 hours in class )
- DBA roles

Project ( 5 hours)

Reading time ( 5 Hours)


Wake Up Early in the Morning and do the JOB! STUDY!

No comments: