Sunday, June 21, 2009

Autumn 09 Reflection

This semester was so hectic since all the subjects are about programming. I supposed to learn a lot but i didn't. Many things get me so confused that I can get my hear clear enough. But I have to admit that I didn't do my best for this semester because of my laziness.
Here is the list of mistakes I made. It doesn't not fully address all the problems but it partly shows the weaknesses of mine.
+ Studying  for marks rather than knowledge. It seems I more focus on getting good marks for the assignments. Doing assignment is a quicker way to gain the knowledge about the subjects. It is also way to consolidate all the things I learn so far. This means obtaining knowledge of the subjects is far more important than just doing subjects for marks. The lesson learned is if I strive for the knowledge, it could help me later on   because when I fully understand the subjects I could apply it to the others things.
+ Did not prepare well for the exam. I was more relaxed when it comes to the end the semester with the thought that the semester was gonna end soon so I could take a little bit time off the study. But i was wrong, this must be the crucial time of the semester when I need to revise everything I study throughout the whole semester. Not only the fact that I didn't study well but also I was distracted by partying. And this is my biggest mistake. I think I'm gonna pay for that but don't know how severe its gonna be.

So what i can do to fix it?  

No comments: