Sunday, January 20, 2008

Before going to bed 1

New week is coming ,the day going to uni is coming close now.My feeling is exciting .Speaking English is still a question to me .I don't know how to make it better .I speak English as if I've been here since yesterday .Damn!
I've scheduled all my work for next week and I hope everything is getting good .

Next week is going to be busy . Sticking to the plan could help me get through it smoothly.Don't try to break the rule I've set for myself . That's the way it goes .Becoming someone having a stand in social life will be my first I should be achive .I think I recently sidetracked for few weeks .I realize that I should get on the right track again ,otherwise things will be worse . Thinking of someone to much seems not good .Keep it feeling and strive for what I say .Never be a boast man .

Some tips for future business if I have is my company should have a good feedback system by helping customers online or phone services.I just come up with this ideas when getting feedback from Anz bank.This should be considered if company want to be strong and satisfy strict customers.

I 'll read My Career to gain experience in finding jobs tomorrow . Talk to you later.I'm going to bed now.:-).Don't forget replying Thuy's offline message.She 's so sensitive .

No comments: