Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some question used for Reflective Journal

  • thing I find difficult :challenge
  • changes in my attitude or motivation
  • how I tackles tasks - my strategies
  • things I find out abt myself
  • things abt how I learn best
  • ideas that arise from my studies
  • how different areas of study link uo
  • how my studies relate to real life
  • how well I am doing

Something should be considered :

  • Feedback from tutors
  • start looking at new assignments as soon as I receive them

Example of ineffective learning :

  • work when you are too tired to concentrate
  • listen or read without questioning and challenging what you hear or read
  • sit down to study but let your mind wander to other matters
  • learn thing off by heart w/o really understanding them
  • don't ask for help when u really need it
  • don't make connection between what you learn in different subjects area

Something I need to work out :

  1. Am I selecting particular aspects of my study for improvement today?
  2. Have I thought abt how to make this study as enjoyable as possible?
  3. Do I work productively ?
  4. Am I completing tasks in order of priority?

No comments: