Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reflect on the second week of Uni

Second week seems going to fast .So Im now in the third week and begin preparation for this week .
Last week, I mentioned abt finding an effective way for uni .Here are some new ideas :
1) Review the lesson on the same day I have lecture .
2) On Monday and Tuesday ,I 'll begin studying the subjects which are taught on Friday first and then on Wednesday , Thursday .
3) and I can do more research during the time I am studying.
Some things needed in my schedule that are sporting time eg.play basketball ,reading time which can be taken place in Park on Weekend , visit Museum.
English :
-How to be a critical thinker
-Writing in field of Science
-Watching TV program to study English as well

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING : LEARNING AUSTRALIAN CULTURE

No comments: