Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just a quick remider of what I am doing

I just try to list the projects which I am undertaking now
I try to prioritize them in order of importance
- Preparing and planning for next semester
+ Studying Network: LAN, TCP/IP
+ Database: ideas of database, acquiring new skills with Access, so I can design a app for my family business
+ Application Programming: try to have brief view of what I am doing in next semester, grasp ideas of whose subject and then practice
+ BRM: will ask sub. coordinator for further info. (subject outline)

- Improve English, especially pronunciation ( for conversation and presentation) and writing ( reflective journal and case study, business, report)
- Finding a job and working volunteer
- Building up list of questions used in interview and try to answer

Others:
- Critical thinking
- Join one club
- Play sport ( swimming, basketball)

Interesting topic:
- Web searching

Book I am reading : Google Story

No comments: