Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Road To Success - Beginning

Just take name of a book about Bill Gates, who is the most powerful man in IT industry so far, as a name of my series of thought I come up with.

The aim of this entry is important because it will set the outline for my ideas. In other words, all my thought will be shaped and expressed freely in these entries . On the other hand, it also helps me focus on my finding career path and identifying the interesting projects which could benefits to my family, my job and society.

I begin with recent ideas about Database

As far As I know, database is a integral part of most business, from banking, commerce , education and even government management. The use of database and the degree of applied database vary from organization to org. However, I just focus on the need of database application in Vietnam , where I am studying.

Vietnam with the lack of experienced database administrator and the use of database application leads to the low efficiency in management. They really need an insight into the importance of database. For example, dealing with managing the citizen of VN government will be much easier when they apply database to the great extent. They could manage the information of popularity in much more effecient way.

Austrilia, their focus on business process and internetworking results in the lack of database management. Most graduate are choosing internetwork or business as their majors.

Based on this view, database section in IT industry will be more beneficiary for whom undertake this course.

11:54 PM
July 09 08

No comments: